1. If you boil beetroot in water, and then massage the water into your scalp each night, it works as an effective cure for dandruff. - Move over Head and Shoulders!
2. In the United States, lettuce is the second most popular fresh vegetable. - Beetroot must be first!
3. The word vegetable has no scientific definition, so it’s still acceptable to call a tomato a vegetable. - Phew!
4. Theaverage person eats eight pounds of grapes each year. -Too bad there isn't grape flavored kale
5. There are more than 10,000 varieties of tomatoes. - But don't worry, they won't be offended if you call them vegetables.