1. Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
- I think my dog has Arachibutyrophobia.
2. In South Africa, termites and ants are often roasted and eaten by the handful, like popcorn.
-Now there’s a healthy treat to eat at the movie theater!
3. Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
-I have to start paying bills online.
4. Honeybee workers must visit 2 million flowers to make one pound of honey.
-And you thought P90X was hard!
5. The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia.
-I wonder if they’re also afraid of peanut butter.