It's the holidays, and this delectable no-bake cookie using Chocolate Shakeology (YUM) is perfect for Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day. It's super healthy and easy to make.
(Makes 24 servings, 1 cookie each)
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
1 cup all-natural almond butter
1 tsp pure almond extract
1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
½ cup raw honey
1 cup Chocolate Shakeology
What You Do:
1. Combine almond butter, almond extract, oats, honey, and Shakeology in a medium bowl
2. Mix together with your hands and roll mixture into twenty four balls, each about 1-inch in size.
3. Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
4. Optional to chop walnuts and sprinkle on top for a nice healthy garnish
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 11 mg
Carbohydrate: 12 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 7 g
Protein: 5 g